Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your New River Guide

Hey I am the New River Guide for the Spring and the Brook. Jo Lee, and here is a little bit about me and my family:

About Me

I am a 27 year old home town girl with 2 beautiful kids. I grew up, went to college, and got married in Durango and the nearby Bayfield. I love Colorado; I love living in a small town in Colorado (even if there is no big malls or Target). This is were God has called me and I am content.

Kids: Anna Lisa (our first surprise – as a honeymoon baby) is 5 years old this month and is in preschool that I currently homeschool. Benen Elijah is 21 months (turning 2 in June), and he was our second little surprise (if you do not know the story I would love to tell you just ask).

Husband: Matt plays the guitar and sometimes the drums on the worship team.

My background: I have served in children's ministries sense I was in junior high. I served on the youth leadership team for 4 years. I was an elementary education major. I also worked in after school and daycare programs for 4 years.

Teaching and serving children in ministry is a long time dream that God has placed on my heart. I am excited to help you in whatever way I can to see this little ones experience everything God has for them.

Email is jomamalee@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Durango, Colorado, United States