Tuesday, February 24, 2009

March's Teacher of the Month in The Spring is.....

Miss. Ashley Coleman



Miss. Ashley thank you so much for all you do for our babies at The River church! You are always reliable and you can truly tell you love the kids! You are there to serve and that is huge blessing to the other teachers, parents and babies. I truly enjoy working with you and watching you with all the babies! You are a great teacher and a honor to work with! You do an amazing job and I am so happy to have you on my team! Awesome Job! Two thumbs up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. You are such and awesome girl and I am so very thankful for you. You are dependable, fun, sweet and full of love. Thank you so much for being a part of this ministry. We are blessed by you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Durango, Colorado, United States